Ways to donate
Done with it? Don’t need it? Don’t dump it. Get in touch with 2 a Great Cause, Inc. instead.
We appreciate your new or very gently used items.
Contact us. Include your name and address (with nearest cross street and zip code) and tell us what you wish to donate. Allow us five business days to make a connection and/or schedule our van.
Always needed from businesses or individuals:
- Books, especially children’s
- Emergency supplies (please fill items needed)
- Hygiene items – soap, toothpaste, sanitary supplies
- School supplies (please fill items needed)
- Towels – This is the one thing we can take in less than perfect condition for use in animal shelters
- Small home appliances
Needed in large quantities
Produce that is less than perfect, for zoo animals
What we can't take
Please note – We are not able to take computers, cell phones or electronic games.
Here are a few ideas. Let us know if you have others.
- Sort books for literacy programs
- Organize a donation drive for needed items
- Help run a fund-raising event
- Make a connection between potential donors and an agency in need
- Spend a few hours at an agency that needs your skills – Adults and Teens
- Clean Sweep college dorm program (what is that?)
- Provide a drop-off location
Contact us if you would like to volunteer. We’ll be happy to get back to you to discuss the details.
2 A Good Cause,Inc. relies solely on donations to keep items moving within the community. Please consider making a monetary tax-deductible donation:
Or send your contribution to:
2 A Good Cause, Inc.
PO Box 10513
Oakland, CA 94610
Do you buy from Amazon? Make AmazonSmile your starting page and select 2 A Good Cause, Inc. as your charity of choice, and .5% of each purchase will go to us.